A slice of fun for the adventurous
Kern’s Bakery is a vibrant destination where community connects—from locals and outdoor adventurers to professionals and students to out-of-town visitors and families.
Simply put, Kern’s energy and experiences bring people together.
Kern’s Bakery Food Hall has multiple areas for entertainment and gathering:
- Stage for open mic performances, including poetry readings, music and improv.
- Two bars serve the indoor stage and food hall guests while the main bar serves the event lawn patrons as well as the food hall consumers.
- Communal tables and intimate seating pods offer gathering choices for working or socializing.
- Comfortable patios and seating pods.
- Multiple rooftop patios with spectacular views of Downtown Knoxville.
- 7,000-square foot event lawn with a performance stage for concerts and a jumbotron screen.
- Ample greenspace for lawn games, gatherings, pop-up events, pet-friendly activities and festivals.
Creative programming throughout the year unites individuals, connecting the community to the arts, music, sports, entertainment and, most importantly, encouraging good ole fashioned conversation.
Inviting to outdoor enthusiasts, Kern’s Bakery is convenient to Knoxville’s Urban Wilderness, 50 miles of trails, greenways and wilderness within 1,000 forested acres along downtown’s South Waterfront.
Championed by Legacy Parks Foundation, Knoxville’s Urban Wilderness in an outdoor adventure area that combines exceptional recreation activities such as hiking, biking, playing, climbing and paddling alongside cultural historic assets throughout the City and breathtaking natural environs.
Check-out this cool video about Knoxville’s Urban Wilderness.
Stay connected with Kern’s Bakery
Stay up to date on events, milestones and changes taking place at Kern’s Bakery.