A slice of variety for the curious
Kern’s Bakery Food Hall preserves the authenticity of the South Knoxville landmark and uniquely branded stalls deliver a fresh mix of culinary offerings for the curious and locally-crafted goods for the discerning. Patrons enjoy an eclectic mix of local, independent, regional and recognized brands in dining and specialty retail.
- Artisanal shops
- Chef-inspired restaurants
- Coffee house
- Free high-speed internet
- Hand-crafted goods
- Indoor/outdoor bar + patio
- Unique eateries
- Programmed events & entertainment
- Sweets stall
- Specialty purveyors
Communal tables provide seating options for dining and watching live performances on the interior stage while comfortable seating pods offer gathering choices for working or socializing.
Curious about food halls?
Check-out these articles to learn more.
- The Food Hall Model: Independent F&B’s Pathway to Post COVID-19 Profitability by Garrick Brown
- Food Halls are More Promising Than Ever as Restaurants Reopen by Lale Arikoglu
- What is a Food Hall? by Wasserstorm Blog
- Food halls are the next step in the evolution of food retail by National Retail Federation
- What is a Food Hall by WebRestaurantStore.com